The best junk cleaner app, phone optimizer and speed booster for Android!
Phone Clean is a speed boosting app that improves the performance of Android devices by clearing out unnecessary applications and junk files. By using this app, you can greatly increase your phone's storage space and make the most of the device's RAM. All of this can cause the phone to operate more quickly and significantly increase the life of the device's battery.
One of the best features of Phone Clean, besides its ability to rid your phone of bad apps and files, is that the app is small and does not take up a great amount of the device's storage space itself. The intuitive interface is simple and easy to navigate; most of the functions offered by the app can be accomplished with just one tap of the finger. Phone Clean also includes a safe registry cleaner that accurately analyzes each app before determining which can be removed in an effort to optimize the device's performance. Users can even establish custom settings to tell the app to clean the device according to specific preferences.
The complete list of features offered by Phone Clean includes Memory Boost, Junk Cleaner, Caches Cleaner, Residual File Cleaner, Adware Cleaner, and Speed Booster. The app also includes a Smart Reminder feature that will alert you of any junk files when new apps are installed.
- Cleans out junk files and redundant apps that reduce device performance.
- Smart Reminder alerts user of any junk files included with newly installed applications.
- Clears up storage space and memory.
- Increases battery life.
- Many similar apps on the market.
- Some users complain that the app does not clean as much as they would like.
Optimized the UI
Fixed some crash issues
Just keep trying to be the best~~
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BATTERY_STATS: Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- CLEAR_APP_CACHE: Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- GET_PACKAGE_SIZE: Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS: Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- RESTART_PACKAGES: This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String) API is no longer supported.
- STATUS_BAR: Allows an application to open, close, or disable the status bar and its icons.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.